1. Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
2. Now to exert oneself and work for the sake of amusement seems silly and utterly childish. But to amuse oneself in order that one may exert oneself, as Anacharsis puts it, seems right; for amusement is a sort of relaxation, and we need relaxation because we cannot work continuously. Relaxation, then, is not an end; for it is taken for the sake of activity.'
3. I am Not, but the Universe is my Self.
4. Work. Don't Think. Relax.
- Ray Bradbury
5. Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler act of leaving things undone.
- Lin Yutang
6. Man is so made that he can only find relaxation from one kind of labor by taking up another.
- Anatole France
7. There is a great deal of difference between an eager man who wants to read a book, and a tired man who wants a book to read.
- G.K. Chesterton
8. It's a good idea always to do something relaxing prior to making an important decision in your life.
- Paulo Coelho
9. The challenge lies in knowing how to bring this sort of day to a close.
- Alain de Botton
10. Turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream.
- John Lennon
Thank you for reading.
If you found this list useful, please share this with your friends and family.
There are 200+ guides to succeeding in business, career and personal life in The Success Manual. Get the pdf ebook for $12 only.