Written communication means using precise, concise and relevant written matter. To write better, we need to think better, focusing on the relevancy, style and presentation of our message. Writing skills are more important than ever today, in this age of excess information, where we need to be relevant and unique quickly, making our message stand out among the crowd of status messages, tweets, chats and what not.
This section covers written communication related to persuasive writing, plain writing, business writing, online writing and more.
Guides in this section:
- 20 Best Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills
- Seven Bits Of Writing advice from William Zinnser
- Writing Prompts: 20 Interesting Ideas To Help You Start Writing Daily
- Persuasive Writing Skills: 29 Ways To Write To Persuade
- How To Write Concisely
- How To Write In A Plain Language
- Business Writing Skills: Eight Kinds Of Business Writing To Do Well
- Online Writing Skills: 30 Ways To Improve Your Online Writing
- How To Turn Your Blog Into A Book
- A Quick Guide To Copywriting (Writing To Sell)
- How To Create Advertising That Sells