Get Instant, Proven Career Advice Distilled From The All-time Best Career Advice Books & Experts Of All Time.
318 Pages | Spl. Price $5 PDF / EPub (Please Help Save Trees)
Get Instant, Proven Answers To 100+ Most Important Career Questions
Get Career Advice Distilled From The All-time Best Career Advice Books & Experts Of All Time. Get A Pocket Mentor For Every Stage Of Your Career: Job Seaching, Resume Building, Career Planning, Job Interviews, Workplace Survival, & So Much More.
The Career Advice Bible: A-To-Z of Proven Career Advice (Get Instant Answers On 100+ Most Important Questions On Finding and Keeping A Good Job
Choosing A Career | Resume Tips | Job Search Secrets | Job Interview Success | First Job Success Surviving & Winning At Office Politics | Boss Management | Changing Careers | Role-Wise Career Tips & More...
$5 PDF & EPub, Kindle Ready (Please Help Save Trees) | 318 Pages | 107 Easy-to-follow Guides
Get Two Free Free Guides With Your Purchase:
1. Do More (How You Can Also Be A Productivity Superstar)
2. Essential Freelancing Basics We all Should Know
Reading this is like (quickly) going through a 'greatest hits' parade of career advice. Just go through the table of contents! - Joy B. (Actual Buyer)
This Is An Essential Resource For All Modern Professionals: Students, Fresh College Graduates, Creatives, Coders, Engineers, Or A Seasoned Professional In Any Field.
Career Questions Answered In This All-in-one Career Success Guide:
Part 1: Career Skills, Job Trends, Career Planning
1. The American Dream, In Memorium
2. What Do We Want From Our Job?
3. How To 'Do What You Love' And Still Be Able To Build A Career
4. Career Values, Strengths And Personality Types
5. Finding A Career Path You Will Love (And Prosper In)
6. Career Planning: 15 Things To Know
7. Working For A Big Company Vs Working For A Small Company
8. The Top Non-job Skills Recruiters /employers Love
9. How To Identify Your Marketable Skills
10. Where The Jobs Are (And Aren't): 14 Useful Lists Of Jobs
11. Do You Need A Degree To Succeed? Part 1
12. 10 Things To Do With A Liberal Arts Degree
Part 2: Your Resume
13. Resume 101
14. What To Put On A Resume When You Have Nothing To Put On It
15. What Skills To Put On Your Resume
16. Great Words For Your Resume
17. The 6 Seconds Test For Resumes (And To Survive It)
18. What Are Resume Screeners?
19. Writing Great Cover Letters
Part 3: Starting Out
20. How To Survive Psychometric Tests
21. A Quick Guide To Placement Tests
22. A Quick Guide To Personality Tests
23. How To Do Well At In-tray And E-tray Exercises
24. How To Get The Most Out Of Career Counseling
25. Working For Free To Get A Foot In
26. Making The Best Out Of Internships
27. Using A Career Consultant / Career Coach
28. How To Work With Executive Recruiters
Part 4: Job Search
29. 20 Steps To Any Successful Job Search
30. When Your Job Search Just Isn't Working
31. How To Get A Job When You Have No Relevant Experience
33. Three Innovative Job Hunting Ideas
34. Practical Tips For Job Search When You Have A Job
35. How To Handle Career Fairs
36. Online Job Search
37. How To Avoid Job Scams
Part 5: Job Interviews
39. Tips For Successful Job Interviews
40. How To Overcome Your Job Interview Anxiety
41. Interview Psychology
42. How To Handle A Tough Job Interview Successfully
43. Answering Most Difficult Interview Questions
44. Seven Red Flags You Should Watch For During Job Interviews
45. How To Identify A Dead-end Job During A Job Interview
46. How To Identify A Bad Boss During A Job Interview
47. The Most Awful Job Interview Mistakes According To Employers
48. How To Succeed At Your Video Interview
49. How To Handle A Stress Interview And Come Out Okay
50. How To Ace The Phone Interview
51. How To Ace The Panel Interview
52. How To Ace A Group Interview
53. How To Succeed In Coding Interviews
54. Internal Interviews
55. Behavioral Interviews
Part 6: Surviving The Workplace
56. How To Be A Shining Star At Work
57. How To Be An Awesome Professional
58. Career Management Basics
59. How To Be Powerful At Work And In Life
60. Why Hard Work Matters, And How We Can Work Hard
61. How To Be Lucky In Your Career
62. How To Make Yourself Irreplaceable
63. Loyalty Towards Skills, Not Your Employer
64. Stay Sharp
65. How To Take Risks And Come Out Okay Every Time
66. Listen To Your Gut: Your Instincts May Be Right
68. Being A Better Employee
69. A Quick Guide To Jerks At Work
70. Working With Colleagues
71. How To Survive Workplace Conflicts
72. How To Manage Your Boss
73. The Essential Guide To Survive (Or Win At) Office Politics & Gossip
74. Networking To Build Your Career
75. How To Have A Career During Difficult Times
76. How To Successfully Work From Home (Or Telecommute Painlessly)
77. How To Negotiate Your Salary
78. How To Get A Salary Raise You Deserve
79. The Essential Guide To Getting Job Promotions And Rising Up In Your Dream Career
80. A Quick Guide To Mentors
81. How To Do Performance Reviews And Come Out Aces
Part 7: Marketing/Branding Yourself
82. How To Market Yourself And Sell Yourself Better
83. How You Can Be A Leader / Expert In Your Field
84. A Simple Guide To Creating A Successful Personal Brand
85. Simple Guide To Career Portfolios (And 'about Me' Pages) That Help You Get Work
Part 8: Surviving Your Career
86. Achieving A Work- Life Balance In Your Career
87. How To Downshift And Enjoy Life More
88. How To Survive And Be Happy In A Job You Hate
89. How To Reinvent Your Career Successfully
90. How To Change Careers And Come Out On Top
91. A Simple Guide To Quitting Your Job
92. How To Overcome And Avoid Work Related Burnout And Fatigue
93. The Company You Work For (And HR) Is Not Your Friend
94. Dealing With Mid Career Blues
95. Everything You Should Know About Layoffs (And Career Breaks)
95. Surviving Unemployment And Job Loss
96. How To Stop Sabotaging Your Career
97. How To Successfully Work From Home (Or Telecommute Painlessly)
97. How To Start And Run A Side Project Successfully
Part 9: Situation-wise Career Guides
98. The First Job Survival Guide
99. How To Survive, Succeed And Shine At Your New Job
100. Career Advice For College Students
101. Career Tips For Young People / Millenials
102. Essential Career Advice For Women
103. Seven Career Success Tips For Introverts
104. Career Advice For Coders, Engineers And Designers
105. Career Advice For Creative People
106. How Creative People Can Be An Authority Online
Simply Browse The Bookmarks/Table of Contents in the Epub / PDF File To Read Any Skill Guide.
Who Should Buy It?
The Success Manual series of PDF guides are perfect for people who want more from their careers and life. This guide is a must-have portable guide for all business executives, professionals in all fields, fresh graduates, job hunters, MBAs, entrepreneurs...and anyone who who want to go places in business, career or in life.
All the important business tips at your fingertips. Get proven wisdom from the best books and the best sources.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) About The Success Manual PDF Guides
Q: What are The Success Manual PDF Guides?
A: The Success Manual PDF guides are easy-to-follow collections of the best advice on any given topic, designed to be read easily on all devices (Smartphone, tablets, PC, Kindle). This way you will always have the best proven wisdom on any topic at your fingertips.
Just Use the Table of Contents/Bookmarks to get instant advice on any pressing topic. Save the environment. Print out the guide you need.
Q: Where will I be buying The Success Manual guides?
A: You can buy The Success Manual on Gumroad.com, where you will make the payment and get the guides in compressed form in your email right away.
Q: I just bought the guides but don't know what to do next. How do I get it?
A: You should receive an email containing the download. The download contains the PDF version of The Success Manual pdf guide you ordered.
Q: But I never received an email with a download link/attachment, what now?
A: Don't worry. Just email us at [email protected] and let us know you bought The Success Manual but didn't receive the link, and once we find proof of your payment, we'll send it to you.
Q: Why only PDF format? What about other versions of The Success Manual guides?
A: Our focus is on digital versions for now. We will soon be adding an epub version.
Q: How do I read it on my phone?
On your Android phone, there are many PDF readers in the Play store, including Acrobat. On the iPhone, you just need to drag the pdf version of The Success Manual guides into your iTunes Book library and you can start reading.
Q: Is there an affiliate program for The Success Manual Guides?
A: If you wish to be an affiliate, just send us an email at [email protected]. We give 30% payouts.
Q: Can I get updates?
A: Yes, we send updated versions (including new formats) to all our buyers within a 1 year span.
Q: Why do I need to sign up?
A: You can sign up to read all the skill guides we have, as well as read new stuff. You can bookmark, track your performance in quizzes...it is a new online book reading experience!
318 Pages Epub & PDF | $5 PDF (Please Help Save Trees) |