1. Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
- A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
2. Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.
3. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
4. If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished??
5. The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.
- Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
6. There's no advantage to hurrying through life.
- Shikamaru Nara
7. Trying to understand is like straining through muddy water. Have the patience to wait! Be still and allow the mud to settle.
- Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
8. All men are made one for another: either then teach them better or bear with them.
- Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
9. Don't try to rush things: for the cup to run over, it must first be filled.
- Antonio Machado
10. I have little patience with scientists who take a board of wood, look for its thinnest part, and drill a great number of holes where drilling is easy.
- Albert Einstein
11. He who can have patience can have what he will.
- Benjamin Franklin
12. And sure enough, even waiting will end...if you can just wait long enough.
- William Faulkner
Thank you for reading.
If you found this list useful, please share this with your friends and family.
There are 200+ guides to succeeding in business, career and personal life in The Success Manual. Get the pdf ebook for $12 only.