1. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
- Dr. Seuss
2. A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
- Winston S. Churchill
3. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
- Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
4. Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.
- Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
5. What day is it?
It's today, squeaked Piglet.
My favorite day, said Pooh.
- A.A. Milne
6. You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down
- Charles Chaplin
7. Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.
- Dalai Lama XIV
8. A pessimist is a man who thinks everybody is as nasty as himself, and hates them for it.
- George Bernard Shaw
9. The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space.
- Carl Sagan, Contact
10. Things are always better in the morning.
- Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
11. So everything lets us down, including curiosity and honesty and what we love best. Yes, said the voice, but cheer up, it's fun in the end.
- Roberto Bolaño, 2666
12. Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
- Roger Crawford
13. If this is the best of possible worlds, what then are the others?
- Voltaire, Candide
14. Pessimism never won any battle.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
15. O, Sunlight! The most precious gold to be found on Earth.
- Roman Payne
16. Optimists think badly, but live well.
- Marty Rubin
17. Roll in the snow.
Shower in the rain.
Bask in the sun.
Weatherproof your soul.
- Khang Kijarro Nguyen
Thank you for reading.
If you found this list useful, please share this with your friends and family.
There are 200+ guides to succeeding in business, career and personal life in The Success Manual. Get the pdf ebook for $12 only.