1. Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
2. Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.
- Henry James
3. Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
- Mark Twain
4. My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
- Dalai Lama XIV
5. You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
7. Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao Tzu
8. To belittle, you have to be little.
- Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
9. Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.
- Terry Pratchett
10. The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
- Andy Rooney
11. The simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful then a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
- Mahatma Gandhi
12. If a person seems wicked, do not cast him away. Awaken him with your words, elevate him with your deeds, repay his injury with your kindness. Do not cast him away; cast away his wickedness.
- Lao Tzu
13. One man practicing kindness in the wilderness is worth all the temples this world pulls.
- Jack Kerouac
14. Conquer the angry one by not getting angry; conquer the wicked by goodness; conquer the stingy by generosity, and the liar by speaking the truth.
- Gautama Buddha, The Dhammapada
15. Never lose a chance of saying a kind word.
- William Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair
16. If you treat people right they will treat you right ... ninety percent of the time.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
17. The shortest distance between two people is a smile.
- Victor Borge
18. How good life is when one does something good and just!
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov
19. A soul that is kind and intends justice discovers more than any sophist
Thank you for reading.
If you found this list useful, please share this with your friends and family.
There are 200+ guides to succeeding in business, career and personal life in The Success Manual. Get the pdf ebook for $12 only.