1. It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.
- Babe Ruth
2. I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it
- Thomas Jefferson
3. The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.
- Thomas A. Edison
4. It is a pity that doing one's best does not always answer.
- Charlotte Brontë
5. Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.
- Kevin Durant
6. No one ever drowned in sweat.
- U.S. Marine Corps
7. Such is life. It is no cleaner than a kitchen; it reeks like a kitchen; and if you mean to cook your dinner, you must expect to soil your hands; the real art is in getting them clean again, and therein lies the whole morality of our epoch.
- Honoré de Balzac
8. If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.
- George Monbiot
9. What you don't sweat out when you're young will turn into tears when you're old.
- Japanese Proverb
10. Work hard, keep your nose clean, and just stick around.
- Clint Eastwood
11. Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
- Teddy Roosevelt
12. Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thank you for reading.
If you found this list useful, please share this with your friends and family.
There are 200+ guides to succeeding in business, career and personal life in The Success Manual. Get the pdf ebook for $12 only.