1. Do not speak, behave or quit out of rage or revenge
2. Do not backstab your colleagues
3. Do not lie (And think of things / fears that makes you lie)
4. Do not use words that say you’re miserable ("miserable," "unhappy," "fed up," "ready to leave," , "need to go"... )
Instead talk about what you’re great at and love to do, what you’ve accomplished, and what you’re ready for. Share your work highlights and new goals. Spread positive vibes.
5. Do not burn your bridges (relationships with former bosses and colleagues).
Avoid people you don’t trust or like, but don’t burn bridges.