1. Get at least 7+ hours of sleep.
2. Pray and Meditate to bring some clarity and gratefulness for all the good you have.
3. Maintain and write in a journal for 5–15 Minutes.
Write about your dreams. Visualize them - mind maps, sketches, anything...see it before you do it.
4. Exercise regularly.
Exercise helps to decrease your chance of depression, anxiety, and stress.
5. Confront your fears of uncomfortable actions and conversations you have to take today or some day.
You will discover that, in most cases, your fears are unfounded. Start with courage and you will act on here you want to be.
6. Commit to creating something.
Do the hardest and most creative thing first thing in the morning. Give some time every morning working / thinking on a creative project that directly translates to your ideal future and the dreams you're trying to live.
Mark Twain has said, "Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day."
7. Listen to / read something that educates and inspires you.
8. Deepen the connections with those you love.
Ideally, every morning, do something kind, thoughtful, and useful to someone important in your life.