1. Create a smaller to-do list.
2. Take breaks.
3. Follow the 80/20 rule.
Only 20 percent of what you do each day produces 80 percent of your results? Eliminate the things that don’t matter during your workday.
4. Start your day by focusing on yourself.
Eat a good breakfast. Meditate.
5. Do the harder tasks earlier in the day. (when your brain is most fresh)
6. Pick up the phone (Especially if your email chain goes beyond two replies)
7. Create a system for managing things that are ruining your daily productivity.
8. Don’t confuse productivity with laziness. Productivity is focusing on doing the things that matter most as efficiently and effectively as possible.