1. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
2. It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.
- Babe Ruth
3. Above everything else I've done, I've always said I've had more guts than I've got talent.
- Dolly Parton
4. Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.
- Winston Churchill
5. No grit, no pearl.
6. All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Thomas Fuller
7. The harder the conflict, the greater the triumph.
- George Washington
8. Sticking with marriage, that's true grit man.
Thank you for reading.
If you found this list useful, please share this with your friends and family.
There are 200+ guides to succeeding in business, career and personal life in The Success Manual. Get the pdf ebook for $12 only.