1. Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is.
- Vince Lombardi Jr.
2. This is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end, this is just perhaps the end of the beginning.
- Winston S. Churchill
3. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.
- Harper Lee
4. Where's the pleasure in bein' the winner if the loser ain't alive to know they've lost?
- Terry Pratchett
5. I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.
- Leo Tolstoy
6. A battle is won by the side that is absolutely determined to win. Why did we lose the battle of Austerlitz? Our casualties were about the same as those of the French, but we had told ourselves early in the day that the battle was lost, so it was lost.
- Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Thank you for reading.
If you found this list useful, please share this with your friends and family.
There are 200+ guides to succeeding in business, career and personal life in The Success Manual. Get the pdf ebook for $12 only.