What employees have:
- A steady income and benefits (Health care, taxes, self promotion, vacation pay, retirement benefits, etc.)
- Opportunities for personal development, chances to rise and earn better
- More opportunities to mix and mingle with other people (colleagues)
- Opportunities to work from home (in some cases)and enjoy the freedom and flexibility which a freelancer enjoys, but with financial security.
What employees don't have:
- Job security
- Only a few chances to control tax outgoings (exemptions and such)
What freelancers have:
- More income potential: Set own hours, own rates
- Can deduct business expenses before paying taxes
- More work opportunities
- Freedom from office politics
- Freedom to have a lifestyle and set work to fit around it
What freelancers don't have
- The freedom to spend all the earnings right now. Taxes have to be estimated right now.
- The luxury to take it easy: The earnings are never enough. You always have to look for another job.
- An office: Many of us don't enjoy working from home
Thank you for reading.
If you found this guide useful, please share this with your friends and family.
There are 200+ guides to succeeding in business, career and personal life in The Success Manual. Get the pdf ebook for $12 only.