Bringing it to life.
'How will I make it?'
Make rough notes on the idea:
- Use cases (stories of how customers will use the product/service)
- Sketches (of product), layouts (of the service), or wireframes (in cases of web sites, apps) - with descriptions
- Logo, tagline
- Color theme (e.g. Coke and its all-red theme)-
- Text design (For example, Apple & its all black minimal text layouts)
- Other 'look elements': Posters, signboards, graphic ads, stationary
- Who will make it: You, Your team, an outside agency, or a series of agencies (graphic designer, fabricator etc.)
- What information to give to the outside agencies before they get to work:
The brief: What is it? Who is it meant for? How is it different? What are the benefits? What are its unique features and looks? Where will it be seen/available? etc.
Thank you for reading.
This guide is from The Success Manual, which contains 200+ guides to succeeding in business, career and personal life. Get the pdf ebook for $12 only.