Use any method that gets you to where most of your customers are. Choose from this mix, or add your own.
- Retail shops: Common in industries with established distributor/retail networks. Distributors can also help you 'test drive' the product through their channel.
- Selling direct: Some even have their own 'factory outlets'. Outside of restaurants etc, this works best if you have a defined set of customers who will buy direct from you on a regular basis. It helps if you have a great rapport with them.
- Wholesale to the trade channel
- Mail order (E.g. Skymall)
- Agent (who takes commission after every sale)
- Mobile App
- Word of mouth: Satisfied customers recommend your product to their friends etc.
- Networking events: Beauty products, for example are sold through these events
- Any captive audience: Any event, mall, shop in a shop, etc.
- MLM (Multilevel marketing): This just doesn't have a good track record as well any reputation.
- As part of a package: For example, the sauce sachet given out with every meal on trains.
Thank you for reading.
This guide is from The Success Manual, which contains 200+ guides to succeeding in business, career and personal life. Get the pdf ebook for $12 only.