Sales Skills: 10 Useful Sales Acronyms
Here are some acronyms that summarize the sales talk:
1. ADAPT: Assessment, Discovery, Activation, Projection, Transition
2. AIDA: Attention, Interest, Desire, Action
3. ARC: Ask, Recommend, Close and Cross-sell
4. CHaR: Confusion, Humor and Request.
5. FAB: Features, Attributes (or Advantages), Benefits.
6. LAIR: Listen, Acknowledge, Identify objection, Reverse it
7. LOCATE: Listen, Observe, Combine, Ask, Talk, Empathize
8. SELL: Show, Explain, Lead to benefits, Let them talk
9. SPIN: Questions about Situation, Problem, Implication, Need-Payoff
Making Sales Presentations
Four main kinds of simple sales presentation styles are:
10. SELL: Show, Explain, Lead to benefits, Let them talk.
Thank you for reading.
This guide is from The Success Manual, which contains 200+ guides to succeeding in business, career and personal life. Get the pdf ebook for $12 only.