1. Perfection of character is this: to live each day as if it were your last, without frenzy, without apathy, without pretence.'
- Marcus Aurelius
2. Let go of your mind and then be mindful.
Close your ears and listen!'
3. True happiness, we are told, consists in getting out of one's self; but the point is not only to get out - you must stay out; and to stay out you must have some absorbing errand.
- Henry James
4. Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.
- Thich Nhat Hanh
5. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.
- C.G. Jung
6. Think of the old cliché about the mind being 'an excellent servant but a terrible master'. This, like many clichés, so lame & banal on the surface, actually expresses a great & terrible truth.
- David Foster Wallace
7. Seek and see all the marvels around you. You will get tired of looking at yourself alone, and that fatigue will make you deaf and blind to everything else. - Don Juan
- Carlos Castaneda
Thank you for reading.
If you found this list useful, please share this with your friends and family.
There are 200+ guides to succeeding in business, career and personal life in The Success Manual. Get the pdf ebook for $12 only.