1. People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.
- John C. Maxwell
2. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
- Albert Einstein
3. Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
- Lou Holtz
4. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
- Zig Ziglar
5. My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. I never do anything with a feeling of, 'Oh God, I've got to do this today.
- Richard Branson
6. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful.
- Norman Vincent Peale
7. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
- Thomas Jefferson
8. Cock your hat - angles are attitudes.
- Frank Sinatra
9. Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.
- Oscar Wilde
10. The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind.
- James Truslow Adams
11. The key to life is your attitude. Whether you're single or married or have kids or don't have kids, it's how you look at your life, what you make of it. It's about making the best of your life wherever you are in life.
- Candace Bushnell
12. If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.
- Maya Angelou
13. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
- Dennis S. Brown
14. Our Attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us.
- Earl Nightingale
15. Before you judge me, make sure that you are perfect.
- Ziad K. Abdelnour
16. All things are ready, if our mind be so.
- William Shakespeare, Henry V
17. Love me? Great
Hate me? Even better
Think I’m ugly? Don’t look at me
Don’t know me? Don’t judge me
Think you know me? You have no idea.
18. We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.
- Kurt Vonnegut
19. Life is 10 percent what you make it and 90 percent how you take it.
- Irving Berlin
20. Life will give you exactly what you need, not what you want.
Thank you for reading.
If you found this list useful, please share this with your friends and family.
There are 200+ guides to succeeding in business, career and personal life in The Success Manual. Get the pdf ebook for $12 only.